• Please go to www.tmillingcenter.com to register and create work orders.
• TMC prefers our customer use the digital prescription form on our website. This allows your cases to be processed faster and you can track all cases in process in real time. When you use our online work order forms you can track all your shipments in real time from your smart phone or computer.
• Pre-designed cases uploaded by 2pm will ship the next day. Long span and glazed finished cases require additional time in lab.
• Model cases shipped to TMC arriving by 2:00 pm Pacific Time will ship 2 days after receiving.
• Cases received after 2:00 pm Pacific Time require an additional day to complete.
• Combination abutment/crown cases, cases having 6 or more units, long span bridges and finished glazed cases require an additional day in lab. Full arch cases may require up to a week to complete in lab.
*Rush Service is available at a 25% per day reduced. We require this service request be submitted in writing either on the work order or by email with the patient name or case #.
Return shipping is based on the cases received per given work day.
Shipment received from customer with total daily value of $199 or more (after discounts) will receive
FREE FED EX PRIORITY (Next Day by 10:30am) return shipping.
We OFFER 2nd Day Air starting at $7 for shipments of $198 or less.
See shipping page for return packaging and pricing.
Next Day Standard and Next Day Priority are available at variable rates at customer’s expense for orders $198 and under. (Flat Rate prices only apply to 2nd Day Air.)
Verbal requests for Next Day or Morning Delivery requests will not be honored and must be submitted on the original work order or by sending an email request including patient ID or case # with specific return shipping method. Standing requests can be entered into customer’s preferences.
“Will Call” is available on the “ship day” between 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm.
Billing and Payments:
New Accounts are “pay as you go.”
A CREDIT CARD, Check or Cash payment must be processed prior to shipment of cases. Cases that are unpaid by the shipping date will be shipped C.O.D. with an additional charge of $12.50 for the C.O.D. fee.
Talladium Milling Center only offers credit terms upon the approval of formal credit application review.
Talladium Milling Center has separate billing and statements from Talladium,Inc. Accounts must be kept in good credit standing to keep terms granted by TMC.
NOTE: Submitting payment with case will help to ensure your case is completed and shipped to meet the requested return date. Call ahead for payment information.
Talladium Milling Center proudly stands behind our materials and craftsmanship.
· Unconditional Quality Assurance Warranty - If any quality issues are evident upon initial inspection (within 48 hours of receiving package) such as short margins, bad fit to model or die, shade discrepancies, bite issues, cracks or rocking, contact TMC as soon as possible and we will remake the case at no extra charge.
To redeem warranty: Notify TMC in writing, on the work order (online) or indicate on prescription/lab slip that this case is a “remake” at the time of remake. Provide the original invoice or case #, patient ID and tooth #. We cannot confirm a “remake” without this information. It is crucial for customer to provide useful and traceable case information such as a non-repeating case ID (patient name or initials) and a correct tooth number. Without such information we cannot confirm TMC provided original services.
TMC will replace parts or remake work originally purchased from TMC at no charge. This warranty provided is non-transferable and must be redeemed by the original Talladium account holder. Warranty is limited to the re-manufacture of the broken component and does not include; cash credits, refunds, surgical costs, implant replacement, replacement of other parts or components not purchased through Talladium, labor costs or liability incurred because of the breakage for up to 5 years from original work order date. Warranty does not apply to wax, printed, acetal or PMMA restorations.
Breakage resulting from accident, misuse by further reduction by [lab or dentist] that exceeds minimal required standards, alters structural integrity of framework, failing to use zirconia approved grinding instruments or rotary, any additional causes such as intraoral adjustments, dental decay, poor oral hygiene, periodontal disease, incorrect application of porcelain materials including stains/glazes, inadequate framework design (pre-designed orders), cracking or de-lamination of porcelain voids warranty. See handling instructions.
*TMC reserves the right to charge for remake cases for any account who’s remake percentage is 10% or higher at any given time.