DME Files for 3Shape*
(*For 2016 and 2017 versions of 3Shape software only. Contact us for DME files for earlier versions and other scanning systems.)
To import a DME file into 3Shape:
- Open the 3Shape Control Panel.
- Click on the icon labeled Import / Export under the Tools menu item
- Click on the button labeled Import Materials
- Navigate to the location you have saved the DME file, Select the file and click the Open button.
- Once open you can click which of the listed materials you wish to import or you can click the OK button to import the entire DME file.
- Now wait until 3Shape has finished the operation, this can take some time.
- Once this is complete you can either import another DME or Save and Exit from the Control Panel.